The article is devoted to one of the complexes of the Cossack era — the estate and the monastery in the village of Mikhailovka. Initially, the estate was built as a well-fortified point on the territory of the Lebedinsky Hundred Sumy Cossack Regiment. The manor had its own fortifications, a monastery was nearby. Near the estate there were service buildings and mills. In the XVIII century, the estate was rebuilt, a new house appeared, fortifications and turned into a powerful economy in the possession of Hetman Paul Polubotka. After his arrest, the property is carefully described, which made it possible to compare the data of written documents with the results of archaeological research. At the beginning of the nineteenth century, the estate was transferred to the center of the village, and the remaining structure was dismantled.
Source: Evgenij M. Osadchij (2019). Starshinsky Estate in the middle of the XVII – beginning of the XVIII century in the Village of Mikhailovka. Journal of International Network Center for Fundamental and Applied Research. 6(1): 51-59
Source web-site: http://ejournal36.com/journals_n/1571319058.pdfNumber of views: 1430